Sunday, January 8, 2012

Welcome to Tweatery

I spend quite a bit of time on Twitter (follow me I'm @adsticle) but when I'm not on Twitter I'm generally found cooking. I kinda love it. I'm not an expert - by no means, but I do like to experiment. And sometimes those experiments fail. But when they don't fail I'll post them here on Tweatery - where what you eat starts with a tweet. 

I often post pictures of what I've cooked or what I've eaten on Twitter - and more often than not I get a few replies asking for the recipe. Whilst I'd gladly email each of you individually, I thought it'd be easier to share those recipes with the world. If you like them, let me know, if you don't or you've done something different also please let me know. And of course I'd love to have your recipes too! Tweet me @tweateryfood or email thetweatery@gmail.com - happy cooking (and tweeting) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your recipe here!